Wednesday 10 December 2008

Crappy nothing happened kind of day

Nothing happened today, or yesterday, an amazing lack of anything. Nothing happened on the way to work, at work, and on the way home. So much nothing that it astounds the imagination as you watch so much nothing all around you. It's like being in a nebula, surrounded in every direction by whirling masses of gaseous nothingness. It was freakin' everywhere. 

Astounding nothingness. 

Tonight's news will be that nothing happened today, so much so that it won't be a slow news day, the nothingness of today will be the news. It will break into your regular scheduled shows to announce that with resounding and overwhelming if not stupidly useless enthusiasm, that nothing happened.

Crap. 

It's nice to have days that something happens, however minor, however useless, at least it's something. Today, I went to work, I came home. The closest I got to something all day was walking out the door.

There, I've written a completely useless blog post on nothing happening. 

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yell at me...